Acceptable Use Policy
- You agree that you will not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- You agree not to take any action which threatens, encourages or causes any harm to minors of any kind or to perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm or which assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not to take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property or assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not use your account to or otherwise knowingly or otherwise permit the violation any provision of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM ACT) including the following:
- 1. a. False or Misleading Header Information
- 2. b. Deceptive Subject Lines
- 3. c. Failure to provide an opt-out method
- 4. d. Failure to Identify the message as an advertisement
- 5. e. Failure to include a physical Postal Address
- You agree not to make any inappropriate communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum. RocketDog Web Services shall make the sole determination of what is “Inappropriate”.
- You agree not to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any RocketDog Web Services website or the website of any RocketDog Web Services customer.
- You agree not to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- You agree not to collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express consent. You shall maintain records of any such consent throughout the term of any agreement that you have with RocketDog Web Services and for three years thereafter.
- You agree not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to the RocketDog Web Services server structure.
- You agree that the RocketDog Web Services servers including the space occupied by your account is and remains the property of RocketDog Web Services. Your limited license to use the service is not subject to lease, sublease or any other sharing or transfer without the specific, express consent of RocketDog Web Services. You may not make your account (including but not limited to web space, email accounts, bandwidth, storage space, or reseller rights) available to any third party in any way, including but not limited to the use of Sub Domains, Add-on Domains, Sub Directories, or by any other means.
- You agree not to run any unacceptable material. You understand and agree that shared server space is for business and personal website operations purposes only and not for unrelated data storage.
Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared and Reseller servers include:1. Topsites
2. IRC Scripts/Bots
3. Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
4. Pirated Software/Warez
5. Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
6. AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
7. IP Scanners
8. Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
9. Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
10. Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
11. File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
12. Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
13. Escrow/Bank Debentures
14. High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
15. Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
16. Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
17. Prime Banks Programs
18. Lottery Sites
20. Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites
21. Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
22. Sites promoting illegal activities
23. Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
24. Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
25. Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- You agree not to utilize "circular popups", "multiple popups" or any redirect, link or referral which creates an offensive or unpleasant user experience.
- You agree not to abuse whether verbally or physically or whether in person, via email or telephone or otherwise (a) any other customer of RocketDog Web Services (b) any reseller of RocketDog Web Services (c) any other person or (d) any employee or contractor of RocketDog Web Services.
- You agree that RocketDog Web Services will make the sole determination of any whether this policy has been violated. This policy may be amended by RocketDog Web Services at any time without notice to you by posting the new policy in this location. Such new policy shall become effective immediately upon such posting for all accounts. It shall be your obligation to check this page regularly for updates to this policy.
- A user may not use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- 1. Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- 2. Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- 3. Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- 4. Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- 5. Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- 6. Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
- 7. Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include("http://yourdomain.com/include.php") use include("include.php")